Integrated Manufacturing of Automobile Horns, Relays, Buzzers and Electronic Control Units|History

History

1872 Founded at Asakusa-kurame in Tokyo to manufacture and sell military bugles.
1907 Manufacturing of hand-push horns for cars and motorcycles started.
1930 Manufacturing of Japan’s first electric horns started; adopted to military vehicles.
1934 Appointed as a cooperative supplier of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
1952 Manufacturing spiral-type horns and cylinder-type horns started.
1953 Statistical quality control implemented with guidance from Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
1972 Head office newly constructed. Capital increased to 48 million yen.
1973 Tokamachi Factory newly constructed and put into operation.
1983 Capital increased to 99.28 million yen.
1984 Technical Research Center constructed at Tokamachi Factory.
1990 2nd Plant constructed at Tokamachi Factory.
Awarded the Creation of Work Comfort Award by the Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
1992 3rd Plant constructed at Tokamachi Factory.
1993 Awarded Q-1 Award by Ford.
1998 Production of Micro ISO relays started.
2002 Obtained ISO 9001 Certification (Certificate No. JQA-QM9009).
2004 Obtained ISO 14001 Certification (Certificate No. JQA-EM3992).
2006 Obtained Chinese Compulsory Certification (CCC).
2015 Awarded Nissan Quality Award.
2016 Awarded the Prize for Creativity by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.

▲ PAGE TOP